Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Old Trunk in the Garage- Part 2

More photos and documents from my nana's garage. Some pictures, some army documents, and a deed. Still haven't figured out why some are turning sideways. Whoops. Any advice on them military stuff would be appreciated.

1921 Class photo

Back row, third from the left is Walter Persing (about 15yrs old?)

John F Pitner. 1871

John F Pitner 1873

Deed. 1828! The paper was really weird... waxy like.

needed help to photograph this one. didn't want to stay put.

Look at the handwriting!!



I don't really understand the military records or the deed. Actually I haven't read the deed all the way through. The handwriting just got to me. My next posts will contain old photos I found at my grandparents house. woo! Those are more fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Walter Persings first Factory in Elysburg. I would love to get better pictures of the deeds and the military records.

    ReplyDelete