Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pictures in Boxes- Part 5

When I was looking through pictures I was happy and excited but I only did the genealogy happy dance when I found some of the following photos. If you've been following my blog you know that my Polish side is the hardest to find anything on.

Louis/ Ludwik Bieda... and his parents Jakob and Anna!

After some computer touch ups.


His face is dark compared to his hands. No idea why but I think he looks pretty classy.

Probably Jozef

Louis

Jozef on the left. Most likely Alex on the right. 

Anna Bieda

Love this picture.  Louis and Mildred.
Mildred and her friend.


ok once again I hate that these pictures turn around. especially these ones because I like them.

Ok turn your head and your attention to the woman in the middle. 
Notice any similarity between the woman above and the woman here?

If you answered yes... then good job on agreeing with me. I probably should have pulled out the picture from the photo album and looked on the back. Next time. Any way.

*Edit 10/9*
Ok I just got back from my aunt's and I showed her some pictures. She told me that It's Anna and her hubby Walter Bieda and their grandson Jerry.
Louis and Jozef

If you have any information on my Polish peeps please comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment