Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Picture Update

So I found out some of the places where the pictures were taken. I edited the earlier picture posts and noted which ones had locations. I still need help identifying the others though.

Wawel Castle was identified by one of my twitter followers within like... 3 minutes of posting it. Awesome.
Tyniec was written on the back of some of the photos along with other Polish stuff so... I had no idea what was going on with that. My one facebook friend helped me translate the writing. After finding out it was a place and doing a Google image search I found similar pictures and was very excited.
St. Mary's was in a picture within that group so I got lucky there.

Next I'm going to share some more pictures with known locations
Also Tyniec
Near Tyniec Abbey. Notice the painting on the rocks (top center).
Wawel Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment