Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Intro

Where to begin... Well, I'm working on my family tree and I need help. So I've decided to share everything I have with random strangers over the internet. I'm not sure how often I will post (my professors have this nasty habit of assigning homework and tests), but I will at least have a few updates a month. I have so much information written down in a notebook and it's driving me insane. So I'll try and organize everything in here. Hopefully I'll find some long lost third cousin seven times removed or something. Who knows. If all else fails, maybe I can help out people just starting out with their genealogy research.

My family is mostly in Northumberland county in Pennsylvania. We're Polish, German, English,... pretty much everything if you go back far enough.

Ah, well it looks like my homework procrastination is at an end. Until next time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment